Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Distance from amherst to sydney nova scotia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ Distance from sydney nova scotia to halifax nova scotia?
248 mles / 400km
- What is the road kilometer distance from baddeck nova scotia to sydney nova scotia?
- Distance between toronto and sydney nova scotia?
- What is the distance between wagmatcook nova scotia and sydney mines nova scotia?
⭐ What is the distance from sydney nova scotia to north sydney nova scotia?
North Sydney Nova Scotia is 14.5 miles from Sydney, NS.
- What is the driving distance between sydney nova scotia and louisburg nova scotia?
- Flight travel time from halifax nova scotia to sydney nova scotia?
- What is the driving distance between halifax nova scotia and north sydney nova scotia?
⭐ What is the distance from sydney nova scotia port hawkesbury nova scotia?
The driving distance (not "as the crow flies") is 131 kilometers, or about 1-3/4 hours.
- What is the distance from montreal to north sydney nova scotia?
- What is the distance from ottawa to north sydney nova scotia?
- What is the driving distance from charlottetown to sydney nova scotia?
1 other answer
The driving distance (not "as the crow flies") is 400 kilometers, or about 4.4 hours.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Distance from amherst to sydney nova scotia?» so you can surely find the answer!What is the air mileage distance from sydney nova scotia to sydney australia?
The air distance from Sydney, Cape Breton Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia, to Sydney, Australia, is 10,589 miles. That equals 17,039 kilometers or 9,201 nautical miles.
On Cape Breton Island, latitude 46.135122, longitude -60.197067
Sydney is a former city and urban community on the east coast of Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia, Canada within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality. Sydney was founded in 1785 by the British, was incorporated as a city in 1904, and dissolved on 1 August 1995, when it was amalgamated into the regional municipality.Is sydney nova scotia worth visiting?
The former steel and coal mining city is now a major tourist destination, with remnants f its industrial past still being seen today. Sydney has some very unique shops and services that are found nowhere else on the island. It is also filled with historic sites and some stunning scenery.Store hours sydney nova scotia canada?
According to maps.Google, approximately 2170 km.
It's 400 kilometres.
Distance between Montreal and North Sydney nova scotia
The driving distance between North Sydney, Nova Scotia and Calais, Maine is about 460 miles, or 740 kilometers. The drive takes about 8 hours and 8 minutes.
its about a half hour drive to sydney ns
- Sydney Downtown Development Association. 112…
- The Big Fiddle. 596…
- Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design. Art Galleries…
- Petersfield Provincial Park. Parks…
- Baille Ard Nature Trail. Hiking Trails.
- Jost House Museum. Speciality Museums • Historic Sites…
- Breton Brewing Co. Breweries.
- Membertou Heritage Park. History Museums.
The largest city on Cape Breton Island, Sydney is home to the island's main port, making it the hub of the entire island. The former steel and coal mining city is now a major tourist destination, with remnants f its industrial past still being seen today.What is sydney nova scotia time now?
Current time in Sydney, Canada (UTC-3)Where to see puffins sydney nova scotia?
The most popular spot to see puffins in Nova Scotia is on the Bird Islands in Cape Breton an official bird sanctuary. Not too far from shore the Bird Islands are two long and skinny islands next to each other just off of the Cape Dauphin area. One island is called Hertford and the other is known as Ciboux Island.How many road miles from boston to sydney nova scotia?
About 822 road miles.
Their is 1,990KM's between Toronto Ontario and Sydney Nova Scotia.
Sydney, N.S., Can. Founded in 1785 as a haven for loyalists and named for Thomas Townshend, Baron Sydney (later Viscount Sydney; then colonial secretary), it served as the capital of Cape Breton Island until 1820, when the island was united with Nova Scotia.How to get around i sydney nova scotia?
- Rental Cars. If you're flying to Nova Scotia and plan to travel outside of Halifax or Sydney, a rental car is your best bet for getting around…
- Public Transit…
- EV Car Charging Stations…
The airport serves the Cape Breton Regional Municipality (CBRM) and the surrounding areas of Cape Breton Island. ... Airlines and destinations.
|Air Canada Express||Halifax (ends January 10, 2022), Montréal–Trudeau, Toronto–Pearson|
the last census was in 2006 and the total population was 102,250 people.
My Crosby was born and raised in Cole Harbour to the east and just outside of Nova Scotia's largest city of Halifax. He currently lives of course in Pittsburgh where he plays hockey.
- Sydney is an urban community located in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality of Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada. Situated on Cape Breton Island 's east coast, it belongs administratively to the Cape Breton Regional Municipality.
- As with many Nova Scotian communities on the ocean, the heart of Sydney is its waterfront. On a warm, summer evening it’s a great place to go for a walk, stop to watch to a busker and to watch ships in the harbour. Along the way, be sure to get your photo taken beside the world’s largest fiddle, built in recognition of Cape Breton’s musical talent.