It is 5 am in hawaii what time is it in australia?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «It is 5 am in hawaii what time is it in australia?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «It is 5 am in hawaii what time is it in australia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ Time difference between australia and hawaii?
There is a 20 hour time difference between Hawaii and Canberra, Australia. There is an 18 hour difference between Hawaii and Perth, Australia.
- Time zone difference from hawaii to australia?
- What dis the time difference between hawaii and australia?
- What is the flight time from australia to hawaii?
⭐ What is the travel time australia to hawaii?
It is usually between 9 and 10 hrs flying time.
- What is the flying time from hawaii to australia?
- How far is australia from hawaii flight time?
- What is the flying time from brisbane australia to hawaii?
⭐ What is time difference between hawaii and australia?
The time differences between Hawaii and Australia are 18, 18.75, 19.5, 20, 20.5 and 21 hours.
- Travel time sydney to hawaii?
- How long is flight time from melbourne australia to hawaii?
- What is travel time from sydney to hawaii?
1 other answer
Sydney Australia is 21 hours ahead of Honolulu, Hawaii. If it is 5am on a Sunday in Honolulu, then it will be 2am on a Monday in Sydney.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «It is 5 am in hawaii what time is it in australia?» so you can surely find the answer!
Flying time from sydney to hawaii?
For direct flights, about 10.5 hours flying time to Honolulu International Airport.
What country is between australia and hawaii?
Tuvalu is an island country in the west-central Pacific Ocean. It sits about halfway between Australia and Hawaii. Its neighbours include Kiribati, to the north, and Fiji, to the south. It is made up of a chain of 9 small coral islands.
What is distance from hawaii to australia?
- Distance from Australia to Hawaii is 9,129 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 5,672 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Australia and Hawaii is 9,129 km= 5,672 miles.
What links do australia have with hawaii?
The same race of people went to Australia and became the Aboriginee may very well have been the same as those who settled Hawaii.
What is the flying time from sydney to hawaii?
The flight time from Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport to Honolulu, Hawaii is about 10 hours, 8 minutes.
What is the time difference between sydney and hawaii?
When Australia is on Standard Time, Hawaii (UTC-10) is 20 hours behind Sydney (UTC+10/UTC+11).When Australia is on Summer Time, Hawaii is 21 hoursbehind Sydney.In Australia, Summer Time begins on the 1st Sunday of October and ends on the 1st Sunday of April.So when it's 2 AM HAST in Hawaii, the time in Sydney is either 10 PM Eastern Standard Time or 11 PM Eastern Summer Time.Sydney is 21 hours ahead of Hawaii.
Distance between australia and hawaii?
The distance that is between Australia and Hawaii is 5233.2 miles. This also means 965.27 meters and 8421 KM.
What is the distance between hawaii and australia?
There is a distance of 5,068 miles that separates Hawaii and Sydney Australia. The approximate travel time between these two locations is 10 hours and 38 minutes in flight time.
Does hawaii import sand from australia?
Yes they do they import sand from the US and other places as well depending on the grade and the availability of transport.
How far is hawaii from australia?
Distance between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Sydney, Australia, as the crow flies: 5065 miles (8152 km) (4402 nautical miles)Distance between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Sydney, Australia, as the crow flies: 5065 miles (8152 km) (4402 nautical miles)
How long from hawaii to australia?
- The total flight duration from Hawaii to Australia is 11 hours, 55 minutes. This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h or 434 knots. It also adds an extra 30 minutes for take-off and landing. Your exact time may vary depending on wind speeds.
Is hawaii considered part of australia?
No, Hawaii is both a US State and a part of Polynesia.
How long is flight time sydney to hawaii?
Are flights from hawaii to australia cancelled?
HONOLULU – Hawaiian Airlines today announced it will temporarily suspend nonstop service between Honolulu and its Australia and New Zealand gateways starting later this month due to new government entry restrictions being imposed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Did captain cook discover australia or hawaii?
James Cook certainly did not discover Australia. He was the first European to discover Hawaii which, at the time, he named the Sandwich Islands after one of his sponsors, the Earl of Sandwich.
How many hours from hawaii to australia?
- Hawaii to Australia flight time information. The average flight time from Hawaii to Australia is 11 hours 7 minutes. Distance from Hawaii to Australia is 5,678 miles / 9,137 km. Hawaii is served by 2 airports Honolulu International Airport , Kona International Airport.
How many hours is hawaii behind australia?
Australia has 3 time zones.Western Australia is 18 hours ahead of HawaiiCentral Australia is 19 hours and 30 minutes ahead of HawaiiEastern Australia is 20 hours ahead of Hawaii
How much bigger is australia than hawaii?
Hawaii is approximately 16,635 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, making Australia 46,436% larger than Hawaii.
Is australia closer to hawaii than california?
Hawaii is 2,500 miles from Calif so it's kind of in the middle of all these places. Asia being the farthest away east and the AU being far southeast. So California and the mainland west coast would be closer.
Is hawaii closer to japan or australia?
dont trust answers.com not a good website : (
Is hawaii closer to usa or australia?
However, unlike Hawaii, Alaska is geographically located in North America. Hawaii, on the other hand, lies 2,392 miles west of San Francisco, 2,550 miles southwest of Los Angeles, 3,900 miles east of Tokyo, and 4,536 miles northeast of Australia.
Is hawaii west or east from australia?
Which island is bigger australia or hawaii?
Australia is larger but, geographically and geologically speaking, it is not an island, but a continent.
How many hours flying time from sydney to hawaii?
|Average direct flight time||9 hours and 40 minutes|
|Average distance by plane||8150 km|
|Departure airport||Sydney Airport (SYD)|
|Arrival airport||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)|