Alaska compared australia
36899 best questions for Alaska compared australia
We've collected 36899 best questions in the «Alaska compared australia» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Alaska compared australia
- Top 36879 questions for Alaska compared australia
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Alaska compared australia category often ask the following questions:
⭐ Is alaska bigger than australia?
Alaska consists of 570,833 square miles and Australia consists of 2,967,207 square miles which makes Australia more than 5 times larger than Alaska.
- Country code to call alaska from australia?
- Is alaska colder than australia in december?
- How far apart are australia and alaska?
⭐ Does australia fit inside alaska?
No. Australia is much larger than Alaska.
- How big is western australia compared to australia?
- How is indonesia compared to australia?
- How is australia compared with italy?
⭐ How big is australia compared to australia?
The size of Australia compared to Austrailia is the exact same size because it is the exact same thing?
- Were is bali compared to australia?
- Area of china compared to australia?
- How big is western australia compared to sydney australia?
⭐ Country code to call alaska from australia?
Dial 0011 + 1 + 907 + the local number in Alaska.
- Where is new zealand compared to australia?
- How big is australia compared to us?
- How big is australia compared to europe?
⭐ Is alaska colder than australia in december?
Yes. Alaska is colder than Australia in December, and for most of the year. December is Australia's summer, while it is winter in Alaska.
- How big is australia compared with morocco?
- How big is turkey compared to australia?
- How big is australia compared to britain?
Top video from Alaska compared australia
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Alaska compared australia» category:
Video answer: Country size comparison
Video answer: Why did europeans enslave africans?
Video answer: How the world map looks wildly different than you think
Video answer: Urban geography: why we live where we do
Top 36879 questions from Alaska compared australia
We’ve collected for you 36879 similar questions from the «Alaska compared australia» category:
How big is africa compared to australia?
nearly four times the size of Australia
How big is france compared to australia?
Australia is 14 times bigger than France.
How big is england compared to australia?
England is very small when compared to Australia. England is only 50,346 square miles while the land mass of Australia is 2.97 million square miles.
How big is chile compared to australia?
Chile is about one tenth the size of Australia.
How big is australia compared to italy?
australia is 2 of italy of cut off 2 quraters of autralia it aprox the same
How big is nauru compared to australia?
The total land area of Australia is 7 692 024 sq km. The total land area of Nauru is 21 sq km. Therefore, Nauru would fit into Australia 366 286 times.
How big is germany compared to australia?
Australia is 21.5 times bigger than the country of Germany. Australia is 7,692,024 square kilometers, while Germany is 357,114 square kilometers.
How big is australia compared to india?
Australia is a little more the twice as big as India. Australia 7686850 sq km (2967909 sq mi) India 3287590 sq km (1269219.3 sq mi)
How long is a flight from alaska to australia?
The total flight duration from Alaska to Australia is 15 hours, 13 minutes.
How big is paris compared to sydney australia?
- Paris's 14 Arrondissements (the city proper, basically that circle) have a population of about 2 million. All up, the metropolitan area has 12 million inhabitants. And it's still smaller in area than Sydney.
How big is australia compared to new zealand?
Australia is 7,692,024 km2 in area while New Zealand is 270,467 km2. This means Australia is about 28.5 times larger than New Zealand.
How big is australia compared to the us?
Not far off the same size
How big is australia compared to south america?
- Australia: 7,682,300 km sq /2,966,152 miles sq ~ South America: 17,840,000 sq / 6,890,000 miles sq. Population (2017): Australia – 24.16 million ~ South America – 422.5 million
How large is the us compared to australia?
The United States is about 2,000,000 kilometers larger than Australia, and has about 15x the population.
How big is australia compared to other countries?
- Australia's Size Compared Australia is the planet's sixth largest country after Russia, Canada, China, the USA, and Brazil. At 7 692 024 km2, it accounts for just five percent of the world's land area of 149 450 000 km2, and although it is the smallest continental land mass, it is the world's largest island.
How big is australia compared to south africa?
- Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, while South Africa is approximately 1,219,090 sq km, making South Africa 15.75% the size of Australia. Meanwhile, the population of Australia is ~25.5 million people (31.0 million more people live in South Africa).
How big is western australia compared to queensland?
- Western Australia covers an area of 2,646,000 sq kms and has an approximate population of 2,589,000 Queensland covers an area of 1,853,000 sq kms and has an approximate population of 4,691,000 Northern Territory covers an area of 1,421,000 sq kms and has an approximate population of 244,000
How big is australia compared to other continents?
Australia is the worlds smallest continent.
How large is delaware compared to the australia?
Australia is way bigger than Delaware
How big is australia compared to the uk?
- United Kingdom is about 32 times smaller than Australia. Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, while United Kingdom is approximately 243,610 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Australia is ~23.2 million people (41.2 million more people live in United Kingdom). This to-scale map shows a size comparison of Australia compared to United Kingdom.
When its wednesday in australia what day is it in alaska?
I depends on what time it is. It will either be Wednesday or Thursday.
Does 150 degrees west run near sydney australia or anchorage alaska?
Anchorage is much closer to that longitude than Sydney is.
What is the size of japan compared to australia?
What is the size of texas compared to australia?
Texas is perhaps 1/12th the size of Australia, or less. Texas has an area of 696,241 sq km. Australia's area is 7 659 861 sq km, excluding islands. Therefore, Australia is about 11 times the size of Texas.
How many people live in australia compared to us?
In mid 2014, Australia has a population of about 23.5 million. The USA has a population of about 314 million. This means that the population of the US is just over 13 times more than that of Australia.
How big is australia compared to france and france?
- France is about 14 times smaller than Australia. Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, while France is approximately 551,500 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Australia is ~23.2 million people (43.9 million more people live in France). This to-scale map shows a size comparison of Australia compared to France.
What is the size of africa compared to australia?
What is the size of australia compared to germany?
The answer is to the power of 6
What is the size of australia compared to japan?
How big is new south wales compared to australia?
- New South Wales. New South Wales at 800,642 km 2 and accounts for 10% percent of the total land area of Australia. Its land border is 4635 km and coastline 2137 km. New South Wales is bigger than Pakistan, slightly bigger than Texas, and four times the size of the UK.
How much bigger is australia compared to california us?
Australia has a mainland area of 7 659 861 sq km. California has an area of approximately 414 000 sq km. Therefore, Australia is around 18 times larger than California.
How many times bigger is australia compared to indonesia?
Indonesia's total land area is 1,919,317 square kilometers. Australia has 7,682,300 square kilometers.
How big is australia compared to the united states?
- Australia is about 1.3 times smaller than United States. United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km, making Australia 78.72% the size of United States. Meanwhile, the population of United States is ~332.6 million people (307.2 million fewer people live in Australia).
How big is australia compared to russia and kazakhstan?
- This means when the outlined continents are dragged around, they increase and decrease in size depending how close they are to the equator. Australia appears to drastically 'grow' when shifted up to sit over Russia and Kazakhstan - which is 2.7 million square-kilometres - fits snug within Australia when the two are combined.
How big is australia compared with romania in size?
The area ratio is 32,27.
How is the climate in australia compared to europe?
- Europe for the most part enjoys a temperate climate, but is very cold in the north. In Australia everybody lives on the coast. Apart from Perth, in the far West, cities are concentrated along the South About the same size, but Australia is one country with one official language.
How big is africa compared to australia in area?
- Africa is 3.93 times as big as Australia. Africa. Africa is the world’s second-largest and second-most populous continent, after Asia in both cases. At about 30.3 million km 2 (11.7 million square miles) including adjacent islands, it covers 6% of Earth’s total surface area and 20% of its land area.
When is new jersey time compared to australia time?
- Time in New Jersey vs Australia. Canberra, Australia time is 15:00 hours ahead New Jersey. AM/PM.
What netflix australia does not have compared to us?
Which is better Netflix Australia or Netflix US?
- Yes, Netflix US is better than Netflix Australia in terms of the number of movies and TV shows. In both categories, Netflix Austrlia doesn’t even have 40% of the Netflix US content. To get access to more award-winning shows and movies, you definitely want to watch Netflix US. Is it illegal to watch American Netflix in Australia?
What time is it in england compared to australia?
What is the time difference between New York and Australia?
- The time difference between Australia and New York is 12 to 16 hours. New York uses the Eastern Standard Time (EST), and the Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) during the summer. New York is -5 hours, and Australia is between +8 and +10 hours from Greenwich .
How big is perth western australia compared to england?
Perth is the fourth largest city of Australia with a population of almost 2 million.
How many children in australia compared to south africa?
- In South Africa, approximately 27.8 children die before they reach the age of one as of 2020. In Australia, on the other hand, 3.1 children do as of 2020. In South Africa, there are approximately 19.2 babies per 1,000 people as of 2020. In Australia, there are 12.4 babies per 1,000 people as of 2020.
What seasons is it in france compared to australia?
France is in the northern hemisphere. Australia is in the southern hemisphere. The seasons are therefore opposite: France Australia Spring Autumn Summer Winter Autumn Spring Winter Summer
What is the size of france compared to australia?
What is size of western australia compared to texas?
Texas is 696,200 km2; Western Australia is about 3.6 times as large at 2,525,500 km2
Where is michigan compared to australia on the globe?
It's not. Michigan is a state of the USA on continental North America. Australia is a country and an island continent in the south west pacific.
What is the size of australia compared to ireland?
Australia's Land Mass is 7,686,850 sq.km. Ireland's Land Mass is 70,280 sq.km Australia is 109 times bigger than Ireland
When it is wednesday in australia what day is it in alaska?
I depends on what time it is. It will either be Wednesday or Thursday.
What's the life expectancy in south africa compared to australia?
- If South Africa were your home instead of Australia you would... The life expectancy at birth in South Africa is 49.56 while in Australia it is 82.07. This entry contains the average number of years to be lived by a group of people born in the same year, if mortality at each age remains constant in the future.
What is the size of australia compared to the uk?
About 14 times, if i remember correctly from an episode of Blue Peter when I was about 10.