Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What best describes where people live in australia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ Where do aboriginal people live in australia?
The aboriginal people of Australia live throughout the country, from the cities to the outback. Prior to European settlement, they lived in all environments, from the coast to the desert.
- Where do most african people live in australia?
- Where do most people live in south australia?
- Where do the happiest people live in australia?
⭐ Where do most people live in australia?
The majority of Australians continue to live in the eastern mainland states. Almost 80% lived in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory in 2016. (a) Usual Residence Census counts. Excludes overseas visitors, Other Territories are not included.
- Where in australia do most chinese people live?
- What famous people live in sydney, australia?
- What kind of people live in australia?
⭐ Where do asian-born people live in australia?
- Asian-born Australians are highly urbanised. In 1999, 91% of the Asian-born people who arrived in Australia after 1980 and were aged 15 and over, lived in capital cities, compared with 84% of all overseas-born, and 63% of all Australians in this age group.
- Where do least of the people in australia live?
- Where do most of the people in australia live?
- Where do fox terriers live best in australia?
1 other answer
Most people live near Sydney, Australia. One out of 7 people in Australia live there. The east coast has most of the people. Very few can live in the interior because there is very little water there.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What best describes where people live in australia?» so you can surely find the answer!What are some words that describes australia?
hot hot hot
they are called Australians, the Native people are called MaorisCorrection:Yes, they are called Australians; but the native people are called the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.Maori are the original inhabitants of New Zealand, and New Zealand is not part of Australia.
- Although 25.7% of Sydney's inhabitants claim Australian ancestry (which is different from their country of birth), over 40% claim ancestry that is either English, Scottish or Irish, a legacy of Australia's colonial past.
well the outback is in the middle you could say of australia so people would wanna live on the coast where its nice and not brudaly hot
- Australia is home to some of the most unique animals in the world. Expats can easily fill their free time exploring the Outback in search of kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, emus, and more. Nearly all of Australia’s main cities are considered some of the top livable destinations globally. This includes cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth.
- Best Places to Live in Australia. The seven best places to live in Australia are: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Melbourne and Sydney. I lived in Melbourne for 10 years and I loved every minute of it! Hope this helped :)
Only relative to those in the Northern Hemisphere.
People who live in Australia are simply called Australians.The indigenous people of Australia are known as the "Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders".
Australia is the name of their continent, and that is also the name of their country.
People who live in Australia are called Australians.The original, indigenous people of Australia are known as the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. They are not just called "Aborigines".
same as regular people live in.
The people that live in Australia have different cultures that they hold on to. The aboriginal values make up the larger part of societies in Australia.
yes famous peaple do live in australia like Mr Dickinsole. He is a australian teacher.
While there is no official up-to-the-minute count, it is known that there are thousands of Chinese people living in Australia. Many are there for educational purposes or because they married an Australian citizen.
Approximately 700,001 Germans live in the country Australia
- At the end of June 2018, 85,700 Indonesian-born people were living in Australia, almost one-third (31.7 per cent) more than the number at 30 June 2008. This is the twentieth largest migrant community in Australia, equivalent to 1.2 per cent of Australia's overseas-born population and 0.3 per cent of Australia's total population.
- The population of Australia is estimated to be 25,882,700 as of 17 October 2021. Australia is the 55th most populous country in the world and the most populous Oceanian country. Its population is concentrated mainly in urban areas and is expected to exceed 28 million by 2030.