Video answer: What if australia had an empire like the uk! (age of civilizations 2)
Top best answers to the question «What if australia»
- Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world's sixth-largest country by total area.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What if australia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ What surrounds australia?
Australia is an island, therefore it is surrounded on all sides with water. More specifically Australia is surrounded by the Tasman Sea, the Great Australian Bight, the Indian Ocean, the Timor Sea, the Arafura Sea, and the Coral Sea.
- What products do australia export to australia?
- What sea separates northwest australia from australia?
- What year did australia get named australia?
⭐ What date does australia celebrate australia day?
Australians celebrate Australia Day on the 26th of January (26/01)
- What year was australia first called australia?
- In what continent australia?
- What continent australia belong?
⭐ What percentage of australia is western australia?
According to GeoScience Australia, Western Australia takes up 33% of Australia's total land mass.
Video answer: What if australia disappeared? more videos | #aumsum #kids #science #education #children
We've handpicked 29 related questions for you, similar to «What if australia?» so you can surely find the answer!What does australia import?
According to the CIA World factbook, Australia imports machinery and transport equipment, computers and office machines, telecommunication equipment and parts; crude oil and petroleum products.
Australia is rich in minerals wool sheep catle wheat and many other primary products.
The most deadly snakes in the world. The most deadly spiders in the world. Marsupials. A lot of desert.
- Australia's deadly bushfires sparked in September 2019 and have been blazing ever since. A prolonged drought that began in 2017 made this year's bushfire season more devastating than ever. The fires created unprecedented damage, destroying more than 14 million acres of land and killing more than 20 people and an estimated 1 billion animals.; From the driest September ever in 2018 to the raging ...
Video answer: What if australia was the best continent | australia (hoi4)What id australia day?
- 1. a national public holiday in Australia, commemorating the founding on 26 January 1788 of the colony of New South Wales.
Aboriginal Australia is the center of Australia where the aboriginals live and commute. The British kicked them out of their spots in Australia when they traveled there.
Video answer: What if australia had a mediterranean sea like europe? (civilization)What is amex australia?
American Express in Australia. The currency is the AUD not the dollar. Amex Australia is American Express Australian division serving Australian people. Just simply go down under and the card works same as American
The official name of the country of Australia is the Commonwealth of Australia.The continent is called Australia. Contrary to some people's belief, Australia is not the same as Oceania.
Australia Day commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove in New South Wales on 26 January 1788. This was a significant date because it marked the beginning of European settlement in and colonisation of Australia.
Video answer: What if australia was a pokemon region?What is australia lacking?
Australia lacks American accents.
- BirdLife Australia (previously known as Birds Australia) is the leading Australian NGO for birds, birding, ornithology and conservation, formed by a merger of the Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union and Bird Observation & Conservation Australia Important regional references include:
Naturally Sweet Erythritol is a natural sweetener that has a clean, sweet taste with no after-taste. Naturally Sweet Erythritol is 100% natural erythritol, is certified non-GMO and is Australia's best quality erythritol… Erythritol Facts: -Approximately 70% as sweet as sugar.What is latlatisse australia?
- Latisse Australia contains a substance called Bimatoprost. It chips away at the hair growth pattern of eyelash hair. It stretches the timeframe hair remain in the hair growth period. This is the manner by which Lumigan Australia helps in keeping lashes longer and thicker. The impact remains as long as you utilize the arrangement.
Where can I find a Probus in Australia?
- Australia is served by Probus South Pacific where a search can be made by typing in a suburb postcode and state to find your nearest club. Join 130000 retirees across Australia and New Zealand today and discover the wonderful world of Probus look for your local club Here.
- Uluru is the Aboriginal name given to the rock formation; it is also sometimes known by the English name of Ayer's Rock. It is one of Australia's most famous geological features, and is a major tourist attraction in spite of its remote location. The formation is located in Uluru- Kata Tjuta National Park in Australia's Northern...
- Western Australia (abbreviated as WA) is a state occupying the entire western third of Australia. It is bounded by the Indian Ocean to the north and west, and the Southern Ocean to the south, the Northern Territory to the north-east, and South Australia to the south-east.
Australian is the nationality, an adjective, whereas Australia is the country/island continent.
Video answer: What if australia won the emu war? | alternate historyWhat makes australia rich?
A good political economy.
- The international country code for Australia is 61 and phone numbers within Australia usually have 10 digits - 2 for the area code and 8 for the number. A typical Sydney number might be listed as (02) 9876 5432.
Shops, supermarkets, and bottle shops will open as normal. Many will operate on shorter hours due to the public holiday. Bars, restaurants and pubs will also open however if they are within the Circular Quay precinct you will need a booking to be allowed into the area.What people helped australia?
The people who helped Australia were the Aboriginals who were first living in Australia.
The population of Australia was 6.97 million people in 1939. By 1970 the population had grown to 12.7 million. As of 2013, the estimated population is 23.2 million.
Australia's shape looks a little like an upside down sheep.
The ship that discovered Australia was called the Duyfken and came from Holland. This Dutch vessel sighted Australia's coast in 1606.