What is the average penis size in australia?
- Top best answers to the question «What is the average penis size in australia»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the average penis size in australia?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What is the average penis size in australia»
14.46cmIn Australia, the average erect penis length is 14.46cm. The shortest erect penis length by country was reported from Cambodia at 10.04cm. The longest was reported from Ecuador at 17.61cm.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the average penis size in australia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ What is the average rainfall of australia?
Rainfall for Australia was close to average for the nation as a whole at 483.4 mm; 4% above the 1961–1990 average of 466.0 mm.
- What is the average rent in sydney australia?
- What is the average tax return in australia?
- What shoe size does australia use?
⭐ What is the average salary in australia?
The average salary in Australia is now just over $60,000, new data from the Australian Tax Office has revealed. Data from the 2018-2019 financial year shows that the average salary for Australians who submitted tax returns was $63,085, up by $1634 from the year prior.
- What is the average salary of caregiver in australia?
- What is the average temperature in australia for june?
- What is the average winter temperature in sydney australia?
⭐ What is the average house price in australia?
- Domain's House Price Report for the December 2019 quarter reported that the average house price in Sydney is $1,142,212 , and the average unit price in Sydney is $735,387 . The Lower North Shore, City and Eastern Suburbs command the highest house prices in Sydney, while the lowest average house prices can be found in South-West and Western Sydney.
- What is the average price of a coffee in australia?
- What is the average salary for a dermatologists in australia?
- How much is the average rent in australia?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What is the average penis size in australia?» so you can surely find the answer!
How much water does australia use on average?
How much water does an average Australian household consume? Though water usage varies greatly across the country, on average, households consume about 340 litres of water per person, per day. That is about 1,437 cups of coffee! In dry, inland areas, the average amount used actually increases to 800 litres.
What country is closest in size to australia?
Brazil Australia is 7,692,02 square kilometers, and Brazil is 8,514,877 square kilometers
What is the size of holland to australia?
it's like sydney to Newcastle
Does australia use a4 size paper?
A4 is the default paper size in Australia.
How long was the average convict voyage to australia?
Although the voyage lasted 252 days, the monthly death rate of under seven convicts per 1000 embarked was benign by late‐eighteenth century standards. The probability that a convict would die during the voyage to Australia might be influenced by many factors.
How much does the average holiday to australia cost?
- The average cost of a domestic holiday in Australia is $193 per person per night The average cost of an international holiday to Australia’s five most popular travel destinations is between $162.25 and $233.33 per person per night Australia is the 12th most expensive country to catch a flight from
What's the average cost of cancer treatment in australia?
- A 2018 Queensland study of more than 452 patients with one of the five most common cancers (melanoma, breast, prostate, lung and colorectal) found the median out-of-pocket costs were highest for breast cancer patients (costs ranged from $1165 to $7459) and prostate cancer patients ($971 to $8431).
What's the average rating of a dishwasher in australia?
- Most dishwashers in Australia have a 4.5-star or 5-star efficiency rating. It’s a similar deal when it comes to energy ratings, with the number of stars indicating the efficiency of an appliance.
What's the average salary for a nurse in australia?
- Reported salaries are highest at Ramsay Corporation where the average pay is AU$41.49. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Queensland Health and NSW Health, earning around AU$37.66 and AU$34.86, respectively.
What's the average salary of a surgeon in australia?
- At this point, you will earn a minimum salary of $316,891 and a maximum salary of $462,133. At this point, the Specialist is on par with the average taxable income of a Surgeon.
What's the average salary of an accountant in australia?
- Compared to the average of all jobs in Australia, Accountants earn $200 more per week or $800 monthly. At $200 above the average Australian weekly salary, a career in accounting is a good 80% of accountants work full-time, which is significantly higher than the all jobs average rate of 66%.
What's the average temperature of the air in australia?
- Air Temperature Degree Centigrade Degree Fahrenheit 0 32 1 34 2 36 3 38 16 more rows ...
What is the size of australia compared to germany?
The answer is to the power of 6
What is the size of australia compared to japan?
What is the average income of a person who lives in australia?
5 Million dollars an hour
What is the average temperature in australia in the month of july?
What is the average water bill for a house in sydney australia?
How much does an average footballer get paid in australia?
About 20,000 dollars mate
What's the average number of days with sun in australia?
- Average total days a year with sun City Sunny Partly Sunny Total Days With Sun Maitland, New South Wales 90 150 240 Melbourne, Victoria 46 139 185 Newcastle, New South Wales 79 141 220 Perth, Western Australia 144 121 265 6 more rows ...
What's the average number of years in prison in australia?
- 35.2 years for all prisoners Highest at 44.6 years for Sexual assault and related offences Lowest at 29.8 years for Robbery/extortion. Prisoners aged between 25 and 34 years made up over a third of both males (36%) and females (38%) in the prisoner population.
What's the average salary for an it analyst in australia?
- Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Suncorp and Woolworths, earning around AU$101,690 and AU$101,000, respectively. Revolution IT pays the lowest at around AU$55,955. Westpac Banking Corp and Telstra Corporation Ltd also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying AU$82,722 and AU$88,289, respectively.