What is the distance from sydney australia to johannesburg south africa?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the distance from sydney australia to johannesburg south africa?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the distance from sydney australia to johannesburg south africa?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ How long is flight time from johannesburg south africa to sydney australia?
About 14 and a half hours.
- What is the flight time from johannesburg south africa to perth australia?
- How far is johannesburg from sydney australia?
- What does australia import from south africa?
⭐ How many hours is the flight from sydney australia to johannesburg south africa?
14 and a half hours.
- How long is the flight between johannesburg south africa and perth australia?
- What is the distance from miami australia to sydney australia?
- Which distance is furthest africa to south america or africa to australia?
⭐ What is air flight time from johannesburg south africa to perth australia?
- Which distance is shorter africa to south america of africa to australia?
- What distance is shorter is it africa to south america or africa to australia?
- How many hours from south africa to sydney?
1 other answer
The distance from Sydney, Australia, to Johannesburg, South Africa, is 6,873 air miles. That equals 11,061 kilometers or 5,972 nautical miles.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What is the distance from sydney australia to johannesburg south africa?» so you can surely find the answer!
Australia to south africa?
The estimated flight time between Australia and South Africa is 13 hours and 14 minutes. These locations are 6,363 miles apart.
Which direction from australia to south africa?
If you wanted to travel from Australia to South Africa, you would travel west.
What is the time difference between pretoria south africa and sydney australia?
The time difference between Pretoria, South Africa, and Sydney, Australia, is eight hours from the beginning of October to the beginning of April while Sydney is on daylight savings time. Pretoria is in the South Africa time zone while Sydney is in the Australian Eastern time zone. Pretoria never observes daylight savings time.
How many miles is sydney from johannesburg?
Johannesburg, South Africa, to Sydney, Australia is 6,860 miles.
What is the distance from dallas texas to sydney australia?
The distance from Dallas, Texas, to Sydney, Australia, is 8,585 air miles. That equals 13,815 kilometers or 7,459 nautical miles.
How to call from south africa to australia?
- We hope Country Calling Codes has been of help to you in finding the Australian calling code for your international call from South Africa to Australia. Why not bookmark this page and tell a friend about this site for the next time they need to lookup an area code or international dialing code.
When did australia start importing from south africa?
- Imports from South Africa in Australia averaged 67291.25 AUD THO from 1988 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 170053.52 AUD THO in September of 2015 and a record low of 4000 AUD THO in February of 1988. This page includes a chart with historical data for Australia Imports from South Africa.
Is australia near south africa?
No. Australia and South Africa are around 11,000km apart.
What is the dialing code for australia from south africa?
South Africa's country code is 27. For calls to South Africa from Australia dial: 0011 + 27 + area code + telephone number. For calls from South Africa to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
What does south africa export to australia?
- Australian exports to South Africa totaled A$2 billion, mainly consisting of aluminum ores, minerals and machinery. South African exports to Australia totaled A$1.8 billion and consisting of passenger motor vehicles, other ores & concentrates, machinery and parts, and pig-iron. Australia is South Africa's 15th largest export destination.
Distance baltimore maryland to sydney australia?
The air distance from Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America, to Sydney, Australia, is 9,788 miles. That equals 15,751 kilometers or 8,505 nautical miles.
What is the distance from st. louis missouri to sydney australia?
The distance from St. Louis, Missouri, to Sydney, Australia, is 9,059 air miles. That equals 14,578 kilometers or 7,872 nautical miles.
How long to sail from south africa to australia?
Jessica Watson is currently sailing round the world solo. She was off the South African coast around the end of Feb 2010 and reached Australian waters off Western Australia on about 10 April 2010. So her sailing time was approximately 42 days. She is not in any race however.
How many hours from south africa to perth australia?
How to dial out to australia from south africa?
- How to call Australia from South Africa: 00 - South Africa exit code to dial first when calling international. 61 - Australian country code must be dialed next. 00 + 61 + Local Number - Overall dialing code format.
How to receive money from australia to south africa?
How do I transfer money from Australia to South Africa?
- Login to internet banking or head into a branch.
- Go to the international money transfers section.
- Enter the amount and currency of your transfer.
- Enter the recipient's bank details.
Is cape town south africa about the same latitude as sydney australia?
No it is not the same
Distance from perth to sydney?
What is the distance between perth australia and south australia?
Perth to Adelaide is 2695 Kilometres.
Is south africa hotter than australia?
Some parts of Australia are hotter than some parts of South Africa, and vice versa.
How far south is sydney australia?
Sydney, Australia is 34 degrees south, 151 degrees east
Is it cheaper to fly via sydney to melbourne from south africa?
It is fairly cheaper to fly via sydney to melbourne from South Africa.
What is the air mileage distance from newark new jersey to sydney australia?
The air distance from Newark, New Jersey, to Sydney, Australia, is 9,927 miles. That equals 15,974 kilometers or 8,625 nautical miles.
What is the distance from dallas to sydney?
DFW DALLAS FT WORTH IN,TX,USTOSYD SYDNEY,NS,AU 8567 MI/13787 KM W
What is the distance from sydney to blacktown?
It is 35 km from Sydney CBD to Blacktown. Depending on traffic, travel time averages around 50 minutes.