What is the major export of australia?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the major export of australia?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the major export of australia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ What does australia export most?
milk. milk is the major product in australia
- What agricultural products does australia export?
- What do china export to australia?
- What do fiji export to australia?
⭐ What materials does australia export?
Coal, meat, wool, iron ore, fruit and vegetables, grain,everything
- What does america export to australia?
- What does australia export to germany?
- What does australia export to india?
⭐ What products do australia export to australia?
- What does australia export to indonesia?
- What does australia export to philippines?
- What does australia export to turkey?
1 other answer
i think that the major export Australia is wool
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What is the major export of australia?» so you can surely find the answer!
What does australia offer for export?
some of Australia's exports are wheat, beef, sheep, and wool.
What does us export to australia?
u.s.a exports to Australia cars car parts
What products does australia export overseas?
natural gas, fertilizers, coal,cigarette
Does australia export oil?
Nope. Australia uses the oil it drills within the country, which only meets 70% of the country's oil needs. The other 30% of the oil is imported from Singapore.
Should australia export uranium?
Yes, because uranium is expensive and Australia gain many money.
Is iron ore australia's major export earner to china?
What countries does australia export coal to?
To China and America.
What countries does australia export wheat to?
a place far far away
What country does australia export coal to?
What do new zealand export to australia?
What does australia export to new zealand?
When I'm in the supermarket i see lots of food from Australia, Fruit, Veges, VB beer (which for some reason is cheaper here than in Australia) Vegemite and wine. I think that almost any supermarket product that is made in Australia you can buy here in New Zealand. I don't know much about manufactured items but about quarter of the items in my pantry are Australian made.
What does australia export to south korea?
Primarily agricultural products. However, ROK (Republic of South Korea) has indicated that they have more room for other Australian exports (products), when Australia is ready to branch out with them.
What does south africa export to australia?
- Australian exports to South Africa totaled A$2 billion, mainly consisting of aluminum ores, minerals and machinery. South African exports to Australia totaled A$1.8 billion and consisting of passenger motor vehicles, other ores & concentrates, machinery and parts, and pig-iron. Australia is South Africa's 15th largest export destination.
What does south korea export to australia?
Meat, Hyundai cars, ect.
What goods does australia export to japan?
Coal, Iron, Primary products such as wheat fruit and vegetables, Beef, and other meat products.
What goods does australia import or export?
They mostly import petroleum, vehicles and medicine from USA, China and Japan. Export: coal, gold, iron and natural gas to same China, USA, Japan and India.
What goods does canada export to australia?
goods that Canada can export to Australia is agraculture
What materials does bali export to australia?
clothes, shoes, bags, cds and dvds, beachwear, jewelery and much more :~)
What materials does malaysia export to australia?
What products does india export to australia?
- Gems, pearls, and jewelry.
- Chemicals and its by products.
- Leather, leather goods, footwear, and travel goods.
- Agricultural products.
- Engineering goods and manufactures.
- Textile, clothing, and make up.
Does australia export live cattle?
How many live cattle does Australia export each year?
- Figures obtained by SBS from the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources show that the southeast Asian nation is one of Australia's largest cattle export markets, taking over 300,000 live cattle from Australia last year. Australia's live export industry is split between cattle exported for meat, cattle exported for breeding, and sheep.