What is the most common cancer in australia?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the most common cancer in australia?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the most common cancer in australia?» often ask the following questions:
⭐ Which is the second most common cancer in australia?
- Bowel cancer causes the second most cancer deaths in Australia after lung cancer and is the second most common cancer after prostate cancer (excluding non-melanoma skin cancer). Around 14,000 new cases of bowel cancer are diagnosed in Australia each year. The risk of being diagnosed by age 85 is 1 in 12 for men and 1 in 17 for women.
- Second most common surname in australia?
- What are the most common chillies in australia?
- What are the most common disaster in australia?
⭐ Why skin cancer is mostly common in australia?
Skin cancer is common in Australia because a lot of fair-skinned people spend a lot of time in the sun.
- What are the most common mammals in australia?
- What is the most common animal in australia?
- What is the most common bee in australia?
⭐ Most common surname in australia?
- What is the most common culture in australia?
- What is the most common fish in australia?
- What is the most common job in australia?
1 other answer
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer diagnosed annually in Australia.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What is the most common cancer in australia?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is the most common landform in australia?
the most common landform in Australia is mostly dry, falt,and mountains.
What is the most common meat in australia?
The most commonly consumed meat is beef.
What is the most common mineral in australia?
Quartz is the most common mineral found in Australia, and it is found all over the country.
What is the most common newspaper in australia?
Sydney Morning Herald (see link below).
What is the most common pet in australia?
Dogs continue to be Australia's most popular pets, with just over 5 million dogs across the nation. Forty per cent of Australian households have at least one dog (largely unchanged since 2016, at 38%). The average number of dogs per dog-owning household has also remained relatively steady at 1.3.
What is the most common plant in australia?
Euclyptus is most common plant in Australia.
What is the most common religion in australia?
Roman Catholicism is the most common religion in Australia, but there is a very significant number of Anglicans in Australia as well.
What is the most common spider in australia?
- - Funnel Web Spider. The funnel web spider thrives in the area within a 160 kilometer radius of Sydney… - Golden Orb Weaver. The golden orb weaver can be found in the tropical north Queensland of Australia and it is aptly named because of its strong golden color web. - Redback spider… - St…
Why is skin cancer such a common disease in australia?
because its very sunny in Australia (:
Which is the most expensive cancer in australia?
- Cancer was responsible for 27% of all deaths in Australia in 1993-94. AIHW's Principal Research Fellow, Dr Colin Mathers, said that the most expensive cancer is non-melanoma skin cancer-its estimated cost in 1993-94 was $232 million.
What is the most common female name in australia?
Once again, Charlotte continues to be the most popular name of choice for baby girls in Australia. More than 1,500 squishy little girl babes were named Charlotte in 2020, and it's been the number one girl baby name eight years out of the last 10.
What is the most common first name in australia?
john smith john smithCharlie
What is the most common hair color in australia?
Blond is the most common hair color in Australia.
What is the most common job in australia 2020?
- Nurses and Medical Staff…
- Software Programmer and IT…
- Trades and Construction…
- White Collar Management/Professionals…
- Automotive and Engineering Trades Workers…
What is the most common language spoken in australia?
- Though Australia has no official language, English is regarded as the de facto national language and is spoken by the majority of the population. English is the most commonly spoken language in Australia.
What is the most common street name in australia?
'George Street' is the most common street name, found in 503 postcodes, followed by 'William Street' and 'King Street'.
What kind of spiders are most common in australia?
- As the name suggests, common garden orb weave spiders are a typical sight around Australia. Their bites have only minor effects, such as some local pain, but they are aggressive: they’re the most common spider species to bite.
What kind of turtles are most common in australia?
- In Australia, the most common pet turtles are eastern snake necked or long necked turtles. These are common and also the easiest to care for. Other favourites are the Murray turtle and the sawtell turtle.
What is the most common breed of sheep in australia?
The most common breed of sheep in Australia is the Merino. These make up the vast majority of sheep in Australia.
What is the most common renewable energy source in australia?
Hydro-electricity provides 63% of renewable energy in Australia. Wind is next (22%), then biofuel (11%) and solar (2%).
What is the most common type of shark in australia?
Probably the Bull Shark or Great white. It's really unlikely that you're going to get attacked by a shark in Australia even though it's known for crocodiles and sharks. Another Common shark is the reef shark, it's found further out in reefs and corals (hense it's name)!