Asked By: Rodolfo Schoen
Date created: Sun, Aug 1, 2021 5:59 PM
Date updated: Tue, Sep 27, 2022 2:31 PM
Video answer: Australia's all-time greatest road trips revealed
Top best answers to the question «When is the best time of year to visit australia»
Which is the best month to visit Australia?
- Generally, the best months to visit Australia are September and October, when it ’ s often still warm enough to hit the beach in the southern states, it ’ s cool enough to tour Uluru , and the humidity and rains have not come to Cairns (although it will be very hot by Oct). Low Season - October through March (summer)...
- Australia is a country for all seasons. You can do practically anything here, at any time of year. There are four seasons across most of the country and a wet and dry season in our tropical north. Summer in Australia, from December to February, is a great time to get outdoors.
- By Allie Metz. Autumn in most parts of Australia is from March to May. The Tropical North’s wet season extends through April and many tourist attractions may be closed for the season, making May a better time to plan your visit to the Kimberley region or Darwin.
- May to August is generally considered the best time to head north, warm dry days for the most part, though can be very cold overnight in central Australia. Most unsealed roads are accessible at this time. During these months it is winter down south, so a great reason perhaps to head north.
- With temperatures rarely dropping into minus numbers, you’re bound to have a good time! In Australia, winter begins at the start of June and finishes at the end of August. In the winter season, cooler temperatures are forecast all across the nation.
- High season: December to February. Summer in Australia may be a time of environmental extremes – wet season arrives up north and bush fires spark in the south – but ...
- Shoulder season: March to May&September to November…
- Low season: June to August…
- Month-by-month breakdown…
Video answer: This is why you need to visit australia!